Proposing sessions before THATCamp Performing Arts starts is one of the most important things you can do as a participant as it sets the table for the topics we will be discussing and gives us material to create the schedule with. For more information about how and why THATCamp proposals work go here.
While some of you may know how to go about making a proposal, we realize that some might not be familiar with WordPress Multi-Site. So, I figured would make a quick how-to to get you rolling. Here are the steps:
1. Go to the login page for the WordPress dashboard for THATCamp Performing Arts here (this is a link to open the address http://performingarts2013.thatcamp.org/wp-admin/ on a new page/tab). It should look like this:
2. Enter the username and password to the site that you received when you were made a user of the site. (Email me if you did not receive this info or have any problems with this)
3. Once you enter that information and login you should see the dashboard, which looks like this.
4. On the top left of the dashboard menu select Posts.
5. Now click Add New
6. You should now have a place to create a title for your post and add content. Enjoy!